Vistas de página en total

sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

INTRODUCTION TO MY BLOG!! SUPER INTERESTING!!!

Hi, First of all, i'm not revealing my identity! At least not yet! This blogg is created so many girls can relate to me! I'm still in High School but, i don't really care, next week we have final evaluations and instead of studying i'm here, creating this blog.
Well, you might think: "This girl doesn't study at all" Well of course i study! I mean it's not my favourite thing to do but still, i study! Anyway today has been an intense day for me and i'll explain later.. but right now...
THIS BLOG IS THE ONLY THING I CAN REVEAL MY FEELINGS TO! I don't really tell my mum or my dad or my sister or my friends any kind of feeling i have, because they are not the type of understanding parents material, even though i have given them chances of trusting them, it never works out, my mum wants to have a special type of bond between us but it just doesn't work! Believe me she is a really working mom she leaves home at 8 o'clock and returns home at 10 o'clock in the night so... i don't see her much! My dad also and my sister is heading to University next year so she is really busy and she cant make time for me (btw: i'm younger than my sister, she's 17).
Anyway i'm gonna leave this here for like 20 minutes and i'm going to check out things and then i'll come back and continue writing back!
I'M THAT GIRL xxx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario